Selling Wing Commanders 3 & 4 for Mac and Prophecy and Prophecy Gold for PC

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
Hello Everyone,

We're out of storage space in our house and it doesn't make sense for me to hold onto these games when I no longer have a computer that plays them. I put a lot of my time into these as you can tell from my Wing Commander Standoff kill scores :). It's with some reluctance that I'm selling the following Wing Commander games, but would make me feel better giving them to a fan than just throwing them away. We just put the following on eBay:
* Wing Commander 3 for Mac including the original box (some dings & stains) along with the "Wing Commander III for Macintosh Playguide."
Wing Commander III for Mac ebay listing
* Wing Commander Prophecy for PC, including the original box in used condition along with:
# Wing Commander Prophecy Reference Card
# Wing Commander Prophecy Flight Manual
# TCS Midway Integrated Combat Information System "Contains Sensitive Information"
# Updates reference booklet
Wing Commander Prophecy
* Wing Commander Prophecy Gold for PC. This includes 3 Gold edition discs along with Secret Ops
Wing Commander Prophecy Gold

-danr-

Vice Admiral
I have no use for these but just wanted to say it's good to see you post again. Hope you're well and good luck selling them.

Mjr. Whoopass

<FONT color=lightblue><B>I was going to say someth
Hey guys, wow, great to hear that! I still have fond feelings for this site and the people on it and I still check it out from time to time even though I haven't posted in a while. I started as a lurker back in 2003 or so, and for the past few years I'm a lurker again. Mostly family life has pulled me away, but also following Star Citizen has taken some of my former Wing Commander time: watching youtube videos, etc. I enjoyed watching your Star Citizen videos Ben: you did a great job. I haven't 'flown' much these last few years with the busyness of making sure I spend quality time with my wife and also helping to take care of our toddlers. If Maniac's right that you're either an earthworm or an eagle, I guess that makes me an earthworm :-D.