Selling my copy of Wing Commander 4...

edosan

Spaceman
Occasional lurker coming through...

I'm selling my copy of WC 4, yet another game I bought thinking I'd have a lot more time than I actually did. Now I just need the money. Anyway, if anyone is interested...look here

Thanks.

Awwww, that's what Napoleon said when he sold Louisiana....

Better hold on to it, and you'll have something to brighten up your days when you're in the retirement home.

stock some 486's and pentium 1's in your garage and sell them to wing commander fanatics 20 years on.. could work!

Maybe not, people will always be working to keep old softwares running, like the guys who do Dosbox and the dozens of slowdown utilities that are available today.

I still have never been able to figure out Dosbox and how to play old games with it. Computer knowledge is fleeting...

Iceman16 said:
nowadays it is, but in 20-30 years on the brand-new systems it wont be

If I can play Commodore 64's Blade Runner on this computer, I have no doubt that in the future there will be emulators to play Wing Commander 4.

LeHah said:
If I can play Commodore 64's Blade Runner on this computer, I have no doubt that in the future there will be emulators to play Wing Commander 4.

If everything else fails, I´m sure HCl will be here 30 years from now to keep us playing WC :D

Back