Secret Ops Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnum

Rear Admiral
Well, I finally got around to getting Secret Ops. (Yes, I know it's been a few years, but I finally had the patience to let it run, plus the use of a download manager.) Anyway, I am in need of the separate downloadable episodes. Does anybody know where I can get them, or better yet, can anybody send them to me? Thanks in advance.

you are asking for illegal goods not a good idea. the extra episodes were only legally available for download for a short time and are no longer. If you want them you have to buy WC: Prophesy Gold.

Im not an admin, but I suggest you just stop posting about this. It is probably going to be considered a warez thread and closed. Your best bet, since you can't legaly download them for free anymore, buy WCP:Gold off Ebay.

I don't get it...
You already have Secret Ops and want even more missions (e.g. fan made), or are you trying to find some site where to dowload the whole thing illegaly?

Its not that origin or ea cares, its that the mods cares, and their motives are not known by the mortal.

of course it is quite well know. It was a limited offer thing. Like if you go to the supermarket and they have a free sample of a cold cut and you eat it, then go the next day and they no longer have the sample, you must pay for it now, anything else is illegal. SO was made available for free on a limited time offer. Now the episodes are no longer offered for free by origin and since they have the copywrite to it, the only legal place to get it from is either origin or a mirror that they grant permission to exist. As such the only legal way to get the episodes is to buy Wing Commander prophesy gold. Any other way is illegal and since it is illegal the admins prefer for their forum to be used to aid illegal and unethical behavior.

Originally posted by mpanty
I don't get it...
You already have Secret Ops and want even more missions (e.g. fan made), or are you trying to find some site where to dowload the whole thing illegaly?

He have the main 110 mb file, this includes the sound, music and the first episode, nothing more, nothing less.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back