Secret missions

Fyer2001

Spaceman
Does anyone know where I can still download secret missions 1 and 2? These add-ons are not the same secret operations add-ons which I already have with my wing commander 2 deluxe are they?

You can download the WC1 and WC2 add-ons for free. Check our Files section. Those are for Kilrathi Saga WC1 and 2 only. Not for the originals. Your Wing Commander 2 Deluxe already includes the WC2 add-ons. So, yeah, those are the same add-ons you have, but for a different version.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Quarto
Yeah, SO1 and (to a limited degree) SO2. SM1 and SM2 are a whole 'nother story.

I have copyed all the SM2 files from the download in the CIC (with the full path)in my WC DOS version and i played,very well but without sound and music

Originally posted by KrisV
... Check our Files section....

I went there and I noticed a patch for WC IV..something about SVGA...I have WC IV and I never noticed anything wrong...so what's it about, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by $tormin

I'm sure you can get Kilrathi Saga on eBay for a very reasonable price...wait a sec
Oh, but I do own already Kilrathi Saga... but since I'm such a generous bloke, I was worrying about those who did not... :D

Originally posted by Ghost
I have copyed all the SM2 files from the download in the CIC (with the full path)in my WC DOS version and i played,very well but without sound and music
Hmm, there's no reason for lack of sound/music. Other than that, though, it should be pretty much impossible - you can copy all the files in the right places, but the original EXE won't let you fly against any of the new ships, like the Hhriss.

I only copyed the files, nothing special like editing and other things,and I don´t used the original *.exe, i used the one who comes with the xpack. and the Hhriss fighters comes to the party!!! :cool:

That's... impossible... the exe that comes with the extension pack requires KSaga to even run.

my error !!!!
the WC DOS version have the SM2 pack for DOS, but doesnt work ,so only copied the files without the *.exe.
and that work.

Ah, I see. That's a different story altogether, and since the other files are identical in both versions, that would definitely work.

Back