Secret Missions Livestream This Saturday! (December 1, 2015)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Since the recent 25th Anniversary livestream for Wing Commander was so much fun, there'll be a sequel this Saturday, December 5! Fans don't have to wait until next year, because The Secret Missions also turns 25 this week! SM1, also known as Operation Thor's Hammer, is an unforgiving campaign with a linear mission tree. But if you saw expert pilot Bandit (LOAF)'s performance in September (Kurasawa 2 on the first try!), you'd know it's the Kilrathi who should be breaking a sweat. Watch the show throughout the day on Twitch here and follow along with fellow fans in #Wingnut. It'll be tons of fun - see you there!

--
Original update published on December 1, 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 25th Secret Missions!

Wing Commander the Secret Missions on the SNES was my first experience with Wing Commander. I really liked the game and played it several times through, and took it over to friends to show them this game that I thought was really cool. After playing it through several times I picked up WC for the SNES and I was looking forward to WC2 for the SNES when I read about it in a magazine. We didn't have a computer that could play many games at the time, so most of the gaming was on a console. Even later around the time of WC4 and Privateer2 we didn't have a computer that could run those games, so my opportunity to play Wing Commander was WC3 and WC4 on the Playstation. I think I ended up getting WC4 first and playing it so I didn't really know who Vagabond and Eisen were if you had played the games in order, but from the way the characters were presented, I felt like Blair knew and trusted them and had no trouble defecting to the Border Worlds.

Back