screen shots

Kain

Spaceman
i tried takeing screen shots from WC3CDGOLD(DOS) and WC4DVD but it didnt work..i guess
"print screen" was the wrong key

So you've also figured out that for wc3 and wc4 screen shots that "print screen" IS the wrong key too huh.

Stunner said:
So you've also figured out that for wc3 and wc4 screen shots that "print screen" IS the wrong key too huh.

this is the tech support board not that stupid people board the CIC used to have..if you have nothing nice to say about ppl in the tech board then don't say anything at all.

Calm down, Kain; I saw nothing inflammatory in his message. The word "also" suggests to me that he was thinking of his own similar discovery.

Yeah Kain, no need to get angry. Anyhow, for WC4 DVD you might try a program called Hypersnap DX http://www.hyperionics.com/, though you might have to change some of the options if you want it to take screens from a DVD. As for WC3, if you run any game in DOS the Print Screen key won't work. You'll have to look for some programs that can capture screens in DOS.

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited September 10, 2000).]

kain i'm sorry if that sounded offensive but it wasnt ment to like stinger said 'also' i figured that out after being told by lots of people that the s.s. key was p.s. but tht's not true so once again I'm sorry if that sounded bad but it wasnt ment to and thank you to everyone who is sticking up for me.

Back