Screen Shot thread

theblackwulf

Spaceman
Here you will get screenshots of the mod when they are available.
Blackwolf
newpic.jpg

VF1-asuper 2

I'd say what you see, TC is the trail of the missle appearing behind the fighter because the fighter has moved forward since firing

new cock pit

Here is a test cockpit for the vf fighters
newtestcockpit.jpg

This is the first draft of the new coclpits please reply for comments and advice for future cockpit designs

That looks pretty slick. ;)

What about a transparent canopy to unnecessarily obstruct our view realistically? :)

How about some grainy and slightly distorted cutscenes to mirror the old VHS tapes that we hold so dear? I'm serious, it's nostalgia.

Looks good, I really like the cockpit view. If you could get the displays actually displaying somthing that would be amazing.

Yeah I'm with Unregistered. :D I think it would be cooler if you could modify the game engine so you could see the HUD details on the cockpit instead of having a HUD... like those virtual cockpits in flight sims.

I think that's pretty much out of the realm of possibility. I suspect that, with a lot of work, someone like HCl could probably create a patch that forces the game to display some of the HUD MAT files as textures for the cockpit, but this would only include things like shield displays and such. Other stuff (text, the dots on the radar, and basically anything that isn't a MAT file) would still stay where it is. So, even if this was possible, it would be a whole lot of work for nothing.

That's a nice looking Glaug (or pair of them), and that picture of the Nousjadeul-Ger power armor you've got looks pretty decent.

Back