Salad Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only funny thing was when that little guy got fried. Everything else was just sick!

Holy fscking poo!
Check out some of the other animations on that site--real MTV Liquid-Television stay-up-till-3AM stuff!

http://www.fat-pie.com/salad4.htm

The fourth one recently came out. I really like the new music in it. I don't think these cartoons mean anything by the way. I found this guy's website where he goes all deep into analyzing all the meanings and themes of Salad Fingers. But I think it's just a bunch of stuff that happens. They're all pretty senseless and pointless. BUt they're good I think.

my friends forced me to watch it...

I found it unfunny, kinda disturbing, and though it was creative, to me it was only creative in a bad way.

I really don't see how so many of you find it disturbing. It's just to0 comical and riduculous to even take it seriously. And no one in it even appear to be human. So their status is always quite indefinate.

Neat, angsty stuff that kids draw in notebooks except done in Flash. Certainly quite creative...about on the same level as mixing random words together to produce funny phrases.

ace said:
Neat, angsty stuff that kids draw in notebooks except done in Flash. Certainly quite creative...about on the same level as mixing random words together to produce funny phrases.

My anus is bleeding!

See, I don't see anyone pointing to salad fingers as the reason why children kill. What I just saw tells me we should.

-Josh-

Ha, Salad Fingers is actually quite mild compared to the other Flash cartoons that Firth guy did. I dare not even post the link to them here. At any rate, I'm glad we now know why children kill. :rolleyes:

Don't bring back old threads.

Don't let this stop you from going back in time and preventing this inane thread in the first place, should that ever prove possible. I'm only leaving it undeleted because ace's comment was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back