Rules of Engagement

saquist

Captain
I'd like upload a MP3 file.

A friend of mine created an intresting rendition of Admiral Halcyon's briefing music. I'd like to see what you guys thought of it.

CIC doesn't seem to like mp3's so I'm connecting to an upload site

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

http://www.uploadhut.com/id188687/Rules of Engagement.mp3

Enter in the verification code on the bottom and down load to file. If this is good I'll ask him to try some others I thought it was really good. By the way he has no idea who or what Wing commander is but I think he has a tremedous tallent.

All rights to the music are of course reserved to original composer.

That download site is a little sketchy. I went to the place and waited, input the code, waited again and hit download.. and then it thought for a minute and timed out. I went through it a second time, and then it told me I've exceeded my number of download attempts and should try back in 5 minutes. I would recommend that people get a free yahoo/geocities page or personal space somewhere for file transfers. Anxious to hear the song when I try back later.

That's just great....well let me try your method...

It sounds like I'd have to create a whole website to do it though.

I have a myspace account but I haven't the foggiest idea on how to upload a file.

Well the file is around 2.78 meg just over three minutes long.
But I'll see what I can do about geo cites.

It's on the way...THANKS

He made two but I only have one...the Other he named Critical Mass. It's the fast pace music during the Auto Pilot. I'll get it from him

Note though he does not know a thing about Wing Commander and he's 18 years old. He used the program called Fruity Loops, (I believe) to create them and he's done alot of his own work.

When I put him to work on this one I created the initial melody that you'll find familar but he created all the accompliament and set the pace of the music. I was amazed at how Wing Commander-like it sounded.

It's definitely an interesting take on the piece, there are sections I like and dislike.

Back