roman lynch

Shutterbug

Spaceman
i did a mission for him, one was to go to siva, and another was to kill a pilot in pentonville, now he wont talk to me anymore, and has gone from the bar on new constantinople, what have i done wrong?

On the last mission he sends you on, he has his big fat good try and kill you. You know, the goon he says is off "dealing with a labor dispute" or some such. Oddly enough, Lynch won't be waiting for you to come back with any grievances ;-)

As for what to do now? What did Lynch tell you? There was a big clue in that.

I can recap the mission briefing for you.

You were supposed to go to newcastle to contact a man called Smythe - who had information about the Oxford library codes. When you enter newcastle you get attacked and the mission ends.

In failing to find this Smythe.. what would the next logical step be?

;)

Shutterbug said:
no nothing like that happened, he told me he was dissapointed in me, and i havent found him in the bar since.
That's what Miggs says. But in your conversation with Lynch before you launch, you are told to go to Newcastle to contact a man called Smythe. Smythe supposedly has information about the Oxford library.

Instead you get attacked by Miggs (Lynch's pal) and no one is waiting for you at Newcastle. Therefore, you go to...

I wonder if Shutterbug failed a Roman Lynch mission? I haven't played around
with what happens to the plotline when you fail missions, but Shutterbug seems
to be seeing something other than what the rest of us see... if you're -not- attacked
by Miggs, you haven't finished the Roman Lynch sequence. If you don't get that far,
it's got to be because of a failed mission somewhere. (Or a bug, I suppose.)

--Chris

If you've failed your missions and oxford won't let you start the missions again.. all you can do is grab an old save and do it again. Failing that.. well, you're screwed, you'd have to tinker with the campaignfiles to let you into the plot again.

Back