rip from PSX

Transferring is fairly straightforward provided you have the right equipment. If you have one of the older PlayStations that have the RCA stereo phono jacks on the back, you can get a Mini plug to RCA plugs Y adapter from your retailer, electronics, or audio store and the proper adapters to connect the stereo outputs from the PlayStation to the Line in on the PC's sound card and video jack into your computer's input (Check beforehand to ensure that your Video Card has one)

If you have one of the newer PlayStations without all the jacks on the back, you will have to use a SCART lead with separate phono jacks. To transfer it onto CD you will need a CD Writer and associated software that will allow you to transfer the music on to your PC then to the CD.

Not likely, although I admit I have no idea about the PlayStation. But a .lib file sounds like a library - probably tells the system how to decompress and play the movies on the CD.

The best way is to get PSMPlay off the 'net somewhere and use that to get the movies off of the CD right to your computer.

lib isnt movies, its more likely a library like Wedge mentioned.
If the movies are like in the pc version of WC4, they have the extention .wve, and are most likely compacted inside the game files.

I thought 500MB would take up most of the CD - then I realised that WC3 is four CDs, so the movies would be so much bigger than 500MB.

Back