RF - Meterson wont talk

U

Unregistered

Im stuck - ive done Lynn Murphy's missions and Sandra Goodin's and Talyas, yet when I goto materson he says access to library is for students only... (actually he said that after I had just done Lynn and Talyas (in that order)) I thought that may be to do with the text being incorrect, so I headed to Palan... but Monte is not there.

Any way past?

I also had this happen to me. Masterson tells me to leave the library after completing Goodin's, Tayla's, and then Murphy's missions BEFORE doing Masterson's. I then went back to Oxford after finishing Masterson's missions, and he shoos me.

In my case I ran one of Masterson's missions and found Tayla at the cargo run destination. I accepted a mission by her, got killed by the demons and now Masterson ignores me even though I completed his mission.

I had the same problem. I did al other fixers in RF before masterson, and then masterson let me do some missions for him, then said to work for others, and if I then came back he ignored me. Going to Nexus/Monte as workaround worked for me.

Back