Requesting Confed Marine, armor, and arms pictures.

Chicken

Spaceman
Yep I need more.

There's was an earlier thread on Confed weapons used by the Marines in TV show, but I'd like some more expansive pictures of the arms, armor, and vehicles if possible used in WC Universe.

I've got mostly archive pics of ships - but little in terms of ground warfare.

I should also add, some info on the weapons that Confed employs during the Tarawa's raid on Vukar Tag in Endrun (I don't know where my copy went and it's been a while since I've read Endrun).

Marine Equipment:
Camouflage utility garb (color-shifting).
Spray-on Plastiflesh. (Dekker, WC4)
Battle Armor?
Ground Assault Vehicles (Hover)
Heavy Weapons Walkers ("Traverse any terrain, as much armament as a light corvette")
Antimatter Mines
Assault Shuttle (Rockets at least for armament)

Weapons:
M-47 Laser Rifle (Semi-auto, not used much by raiders)
Neutron Minigun (1000 bursts per minute, shoulder slings, thirty kilos weight)
Mass Driver Scattergun (500 flechettes per burst)
Stenson Drakon Rifles (Scoped, capable of "dropping a twenty-ton Vegan saber-tooth from a mile away"
Combat Knife
Kilrathi Claw-Knife (Disembowels enemies with a mere flick of the wrist)

Hope this helps.

Wouldn't it be easier if you just made a single thread to ask for pictures of whatever you're looking for?

Wouldn't it be easier if you just made a single thread to ask for pictures of whatever you're looking for?

But can't I make more clutter?:p

If the mods want to merge the thread with my previous one, then they can. I just prefer to keep the subjects I'm looking for separate.

I seem to remember a thread on this about 6 months or so ago. There were all sorts of weapons listed with pictures from games and movies. The thread from a few months ago was linked to an older one which was surprisingly exhaustive and had a ton of different weapons. I think it was LOAF that posted the link to it last time, but may have been someone else- LOAF was involved though, so perhaps he'd remember.

Is that the thread I was talking about?
wc20001ar.png

(That joke was originally from 2nd Lieutenant Crowley from that same thread.)

Going to request pictures of furballs from the games, from pilots to soldiers. I have pics here and there, but would like an expanded archive for pixeling reasons.

Back