Request permission to land CIC control..

Ilovesosa

Spaceman
Hi,

<Standard new guy speech>

I'm a frequent perouser of the CC and have been for many many many years now. Love the Claw more than any other carrier from any other game or series, The only thing missing was Sosa and her Veggies (RIP catscratch)
I had but one quick question i'm on the lookout for either blueprints or some sort of reference image for a Jutland class Attack Carrier. The reasons..

I've modelled for years for the game Freespace 2, and i'm recently reaquinting myself with 3DStudio max and i'd love to model a Jutland for some rendered wallpapers.
I'd happily donate it to the model archive section of the sitte when complete too.

MAny thanks,
ILOVESOSA

There are neither for the Jutland. We only know the name from the WC Bible. Other than that there is really very little information on it. Saga created their Jutland from scratch.

So the conceptual shape is Sagas intellectual property?

Fair play, ill have a go at knocking out an original design. ANy canon stats about?

It's the property of whoever designed it. I forget off the top of my head.

None. There is the description in the WC Bible and many consider the TCS Trafalgar from End Run to be a Jutland and that's really it.

Back