Request for WC3 Poster Scans

You got to get a new scanner. What's with the distortion on the images??? :)

BTW thanks TC! ;) They'll come in handy when I do the Darket this weekend.

actually truth be told... i dont care if you do... i was joking... i tried down loading it and it said i had to unzip it.... that takes up space... so i was like forget it

I think this is supposed to do the job, but I only ever looked at the sprites on screen, I didn't bother saving to BMPs.

BTW, I forgot about it before, but I noticed the original WC3 screenshots gave a fair look at the underside of the Dralthi IV...
Dralthi.jpg

Wow Wedge, you've done it again! That screenshot is EXCELLENT! You've been a great help! Keep it up. :D

I wasn't trying to imply that you took it, I was just saying that that was a great screenshot.

But anyway! Good stuff! Thanks man!

Well.. I was going to offer up some images of the Priv and WC2 Strakhas.. but I don't have my website anymore, so I don't have place to link them from.. oh well..

:rolleyes:

-Johnny

Because you know no people who could quite happily place things on the internet... none at all... nope... not Johnny. Nobody likes Johnny... etc, etc...

To conclude this useless post, you can e-mail them to me if you'd like them put up. My e-mail address is in my sig.

Back