Request for UE2

well he could have had a brother or sister u can never know. but anyway at least an appearence by Lance Casey would be nice. anyway as for the rapier i really lost track back in WC1 to be honest i thought there was no Rapier 1a or something just a rapier 1and 2 as for Mk III i have no clue where that one is but it would be nice if they put in the Broadsword Heavy Bomber from WC 2 or better yet guys the old MorningStar fighter with that tactical nuke on it. :D

Maybe Rachel found out she was pregnant after she left him and hid the child from Blair... No, wait, I got that from Days of Our Lives. ;)

I think that including any Origin-created characters in a fan project is a very bad idea, unless it's done as an easter egg or something... and it's also gotta be done well, of course (for example, even a tiny Casey cameo will look stupid if it takes place when Casey was supposed to be somewhere else...)

--Eder

I think there should be less of wc1 and 2 in UE2. Coz it's not about that era, Standoff is. UE2 should be about the borderworlds in the era they're in.

I don't know, I mean I think the style should be more consistant with WCP, however WC1/2 ships definatley had their place in the game.

Maverick here
c'on dont tell me u didnt like that MorningStar fighter from WC2!! I mean i loved it because of her Tactical Nuke that she carried!:D

Well, we're going to include a weapon that blair comes back and gives the dauntless that automaticaly hits targets and kills instantly and restores your armour, shields and afterburner every time you fire it.

We feel it's what the Wing Commander community needs.

Pedro: I'm nostalgic of WC4 :) and obviously I'd prefer it more like wc4(not avoiding wc1/2 of course), but I also know that it's more appropriate since that's the only glimpse of the borderworlds in a game.
I'd like to see Tallahassees, actually, and wings of Banshees. Along with less green and more of the WC4 style paint jobs.

Originally posted by Filler
Pedro: I'm nostalgic of WC4 :) and obviously I'd prefer it more like wc4(not avoiding wc1/2 of course), but I also know that it's more appropriate since that's the only glimpse of the borderworlds in a game.
I'd like to see Tallahassees, actually, and wings of Banshees. Along with less green and more of the WC4 style paint jobs.
Well, you've got to remember that the BW use old Confed ships, and that the dauntless and most of it's fighter were of the oldest crap the BW had; it was going to be scrapped at the begining of UE, you see ? So the ship choices in UE are IMHO very appropriate. Now, at the end of UE if the BW decides not to scrap the Dauntless after all, it may get a few new squadrons of WC4-era fighters, who knows ? (except Quarto and Pedro, of course :D)

If I'm not mistaken the Epee, Bengal etc are newer than the Arrow, Durango etc and given the time difference more appropriate.

Ofcourse I could be completley misremembering something, I've been doing coursework all night

actually pete i got a look at the the site they posted for UE2 and they said that shes not scrap metal so shes still on the BW's Fleet list

but i have to admit she may be old but she can still kick some major ass!!!!:D

Wait - we posted a site for UE2? I really shouldn't say we, someone posted a site for UE2? How is it that I'm on the UE Team and I don't know about that?

Originally posted by Lance Casey
actually pete i got a look at the the site they posted for UE2 and they said that shes not scrap metal so shes still on the BW's Fleet list

but i have to admit she may be old but she can still kick some major ass!!!!:D

Where is that site? Just like Needaham45 I am wondering who did that one.

Back