Repleetah's bloodshed

NoRemorse

Rear Admiral
I don't know if there is something about that battle in the Confed Handbook (because I do not have it... don't laugh, thanks...) but I need some info but it: forces engaged, dates of different waves, weather of the planet, et cetera...

Well, I was thinking about something... there was a contest for those who were not on the IRC for the birthday... What were the results ?

Asher Cross and someone else won the prizes. Not me or you the way it should've been. :(

The Battle of Repleetah is best transcribed in Victory Streak from WCIII. I don't know if you have it, but theres a lengthly descritption of it. I'll let LOAF post it.

I guess you'll have to wait untill Loaf get's back from Dragoncon...
If he ever comes back... I heard some strange stories about that place...

Originally posted by NoRemorse
I'm just looking for further information...

Try looking back a few pages worth of posts. There was one about Repleetah not too long ago. I do know you have most of the information already.

Originally posted by NoRemorse
I'm just looking for further information...

Look back a few pages worth of posts. There was a Thread about Repleetah not too long ago. Also, Victory Streak has about 70% of what we know about it.

I think we need a petition started to get the "Search" function back... lol

And hellooooo double post, LeHah... :)

Whoops, stupid poster gave me the "You can only post every 90 seconds" warning. look what happens. :)

Well, at least those 90 secs gave you time to phrase your thoughts more clearly :)

--Eder

OK , OK... so I can imagine what I want about this batlle... just another thing... who has info about Lt. Miles d'Arby ?

Originally posted by Zor Prime
No, I just end up forgetting everything Iwanted to post. Thank god it displays it for you though.
It should do this if you post too many images as well...
Only it doesn't... :(

It's not gone, just not activated. WHY ???????

(stupid amont of question points just to get Loaf's atention)

Originally posted by mpanty
...and you should also get some glasses... :)
The search feature is gone!

i know. I want it back! thtas what the hint was for. maybe we should start a petition!;)

Back