Reoccurring dreams

Shipgate

Rear Admiral
There must be something behind this dream where my teeth keep falling out. I've talked with other people who also dream about their teeth coming out. It's very disturbing. And I know I need to see the dentist to get a few cavities done. But besides that, my teeth are fairly healthy. I'm willing to bet some of you have had this dream.

Oh and that one where you are falling and you're supposed to wake up before you hit the ground? That's crap! I hit the ground all the time and I get back up and I'm fine.

I used to have a dream where I was in a car with nobody at the wheel. That was when I was like three or four, before I got a computer and started playing Megarace. Then I was in a car in crazy environments. I think that's supposed to imply a feeling of helplessness, but I haven't had that in years. Don't dream much at all anymore, really.

I have the falling dream sometimes, too. Usually I'm walking along and trip suddenly and then I wake up. I had that a lot when I was heavily medicated, I think.

Bob McDob?

But i have some dreams like the falling one... only when i wake up... it kinda hurts... that problem might be something deeper...but what ever...

Shipgate said:
There must be something behind this dream where my teeth keep falling out. I've talked with other people who also dream about their teeth coming out. It's very disturbing. And I know I need to see the dentist to get a few cavities done. But besides that, my teeth are fairly healthy. I'm willing to bet some of you have had this dream.

I dream about my teeth falling out ALL the time, yes it is very disturbing. It means your worried about something apparently, not that I'd put too much faith in that...

i had the car dream now i just dream about B-17s I think that has to do with the fact that I flew in one a month ago damn that was fun

1) Mega Race ROCKS. that announcer guy was kinda stupid though.
2) My dreams are straightforward. However, the recurring theme appears to be Blow.
Up, Job, Gun....so on, so forth.
3)I have trip/fall/spasm/wake-up dreams all the time.

Bob McDob said:
Don't dream much at all anymore, really.
Ahah, but you do, you simply don't often remember. If you didn't dream when you sleep, you'd go insane and your brain would die.

Actually that's probably not true, but nothing good would happen.

I have weird dreams. Last night I dreamt that my two cats were ploting against me so I told my dog to go in there and kill them(pre-emptive strike thing) but suddenly my dog turned into a mouse and the cats came out(they came up to my knee and they were all green purle blueish and they killed my dog then they were just getting ready to pounce on me when my alarm woke me up. then there are lots of other weird dreams that I have, mostly stuff gets killed in them. like me and the dinosaurs...

Maniac II said:
Yeah... Iceman... ever thought of a psychoanalysis? just kidding :D

na, I figure Im normal enough. but I do live on a poultry farm where I kill lots of chickens so maybe thats the cause of my killing dreams lol :) .

A week or two ago, I actually had a really great WC dream. It was during WC1 era, and I was following my wingleader as we did a strafing run into the hangar bay of a Fralthi. I was having the most fun, but then the alarm went of and I had to go to work.

Frosty said:
Ahah, but you do, you simply don't often remember. If you didn't dream when you sleep, you'd go insane and your brain would die.

Actually that's probably not true, but nothing good would happen.

Ahh we all learned so much from that Star Trek TNG episode. Where no one dreamed and Troi only had nightmares.

overmortal said:
A week or two ago, I actually had a really great WC dream. It was during WC1 era, and I was following my wingleader as we did a strafing run into the hangar bay of a Fralthi. I was having the most fun, but then the alarm went of and I had to go to work.

I HATE it when that happens... its enough to make me wanna shoot my alarm clock... :mad:... the worst thing is... great dreams like that dont come back usually

I envy you. My dad (yes dad, not grandpa - I was a very late accident) actually flew B-25's in the pacific. It would kick ass to get a chance to fly in a WWII bomber.

Back