Remember McAuliffe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spelling wouldn't have mattered... the fact that he *reversed the damn words* would. :) If people put two seconds of thought into their actions, the world would be far less dumb.

[/B][/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The spelling wouldn't have mattered... the fact that he *reversed the damn words* would. :) If people put two seconds of thought into their actions, the world would be far less dumb.
point one: who gives a damn what it is it was a battle and either way it was spelt either reversed, unversed , diversed ,desreved everyone knew what he was talking about, except me of course but im an ass.
point 2: if poeple put two seconds of thought into their actions how can you not say that the world would be twice as dumb\
point 3:Have I not been every bit the ass you envisioned?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Deathscythe

point one: who gives a damn what it is it was a battle and either way it was spelt either reversed, unversed , diversed ,desreved everyone knew what he was talking about, except me of course but im an ass.
point 2: if poeple put two seconds of thought into their actions how can you not say that the world would be twice as dumb\
point 3:Have I not been every bit the ass you envisioned?:rolleyes:

Point: If you misspell the name of a battle, you may find yourself talking about another battle..

Originally posted by Meson

Point: If you misspell the name of a battle, you may find yourself talking about another battle..

ok let me explain this in small words for you to understand in another point: we know what ghost was talking about but the others are being asses and taking shots at him, and as for a misspelled battle name what do you think im talking about if i type the the battle of briten or shilow(notice mispelt on purpose) the point here is that the really important battles that earn names have names that usally dont share anything in common with any other that is of any significance for some reason historians like to be original so things worth remembering
can be

WildWeasel: Stupid people are funny.
your so funny weasel, come up with that all by yourself

Originally posted by Deathscythe
what do you think im talking about if i type the the battle of briten or shilow
Interestingly enough, and in all truthfulness, I actually didn't recognize those the first time around, which seems to indicate to me that your point is invalid.

Just an observation: it's very hard to read your posts because you don't punctuate or capitalize anything. Perhaps putting in the extra 2 or 3 seconds you'd need to complete proper formatting would go a long way toward helping everyone out ;)

I'm gonna set my stopwatch and see how long it takes before he gets his verbally sodomized by the likes of Frosty and/or WildWeasel and then banned in a most hysterical way.

Ok...and... Go!

Originally posted by Frosty

Just an observation: it's very hard to read your posts because you don't punctuate or capitalize anything. Perhaps putting in the extra 2 or 3 seconds you'd need to complete proper formatting would go a long way toward helping everyone out ;)

Thank you for saying something before I had to!

I know I'm not the most grammatically correct guy... but that guy is just ridiculous... especially since he likes to berate everybody else :rolleyes:

OK guys... You can't keep doing this. This is your last warning. Next time, the instigator will recieve some form of punishment.

Oh, and Lehah, don't ask for trouble.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back