Red Dwarf

I've been following the development for about three or four months now, on the official site. Up until a couple days ago, when the episode titles started showing up, I kept worrying something would fall through and we would be denied again, I mean they did a head cast for Llewellyn for the motion picture and that never happened. But now I'm ecstatic and can't wait to see it.
Unfortunately, living in the States, I have to wait until PBS picks it up, unless BBC America does which would hopefully speed up the process.

Major Red Dwarf fan here, and I'm looking forward to it I am wondering how they're going to follow on from the end of season 8 though

YES! I've been following this since it was announced several years ago, hope they actually make it soon, its like a 'vapour-movie' so far haha

Major Red Dwarf fan here, and I'm looking forward to it I am wondering how they're going to follow on from the end of season 8 though

From what I've read it picks up ten years from the end of Only The Good and they're not even going to bother explaining how the cliffhanger came out.

Oh, and Iceman16 this isn't THE movie. It sounds like it's going to be a proper closing to the series. The movie was, from all reports I've read, going to be a cinematic restart of the story, so unintiated viewers would know what was going on.

Back