Ready for K'Tithrak Mang Reenactment (August 1, 2012)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Here's some new shots that reveal the updated Bengal class carrier to be featured in the Enigma 2666 mod. The ship largely resembles the design from WC1, but it also includes the side launch bays featured in Wing Commander Academy. Check out the slick middle image that shows a wide variety of Confed craft taking off. It also includes a close-up of the WC3/4-style engine intakes that have been added.

Kevin help me here out with the update from Cybot78. But perhabs he can change the size of the bays a bit. The bombers (yes I call a Raptor a bomber ) did not fit into the bay. Perhaps you now can imagine how the Bengal can carry 104 fighters with those "useless" landing zone. Under it its a big bay like the WW2 and modern aircraft Carrier. I put some windows on the sides and then the ship should be done

--
Original update published on August 1, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
That is... absolutely fantastic. I feel this is the design the Bengal should have been. What with the image of launching through those hexagonal tubes -- yea, this totally fits the Bengal. What a great ship!

Back