Raptor???

overmortal said:
Actually, when I discovered that Marines wasn't an option, I did some reconsidering. I'm currently doing what I can to learn about running a business. I'm thinking of building a warehouse.

Where ya gonna get the girls? :D

Audie Murphy wasn't accepted by the Marines either and he ended up being the most ultimate military badass in the history of creation. Both cases could be the Corps' loss.

Ultimatar said:
I made a Broadsword out of Legos once, way back when. If I remember correctly it wasn't too shabby either. Moving turrets, replacable landing gear (had to improvise those), missles and torpedos with hardpoints, little hatch on the side like the character uses to enter. Only thing that would've made it perfect would have been having only green, red, blue and white pieces to keep the color scheme. Shoulda takin' photos!

I made a dralthi, it was supposed to look like a drakhri.

Edfilho said:
Who's Audie Murphy?

Audie Murphy was the most decorated soldier of WWII. I'm not sure if he was the most decorated of all time.

Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller was the most decorated Marine of all time. Five Navy Crosses, Army Distingushed Service Cross, and numerous lesser awards.

Back