Ranks from WC 3-4

I know there have been several threads with this topic in the past.. and I searched and read most of them but they all don't really answer the thing finally

So here my question/problem:

Could you, LOAF or whoever is working on that, post the rank insignia from both SpaceForce and SpaceNavy which you can 100% confirm by having them seen in the games.
As far as I understood by now you're not sure about several of the Navy ranks and about Captain and some General Ranks in the Space Force.
If that is still so, that's ok, just leave those away.. I'd just like to know the ranks and insignias which did already appear and could be confirmed to be correct.

Thanks

Just a question... Didn't you say you weren't coming back? :)

Now kick me out of this crap if you feel better then, I won't come back anyway. You just have crossed the line. Better never meet me in real life college boy or I'll rip your ass off that bad that you'll never know again if you are boy or girl

Hurrah he is back!

That guy is great, keep posting here

OR I´LL RIP YUOR ASS OFF COLLAGE BOY!

If you don't mind, I and LOAF had a talk about this and he invited me here.
He was adult enough to stop quoting that crap after over 2 years, so ...

Just drop it, Ghost -- it was a long time ago.

As for ranks, I *believe* we've seen all but the following:

Navy: Ensign, 2nd Lt., Vice Admiral & Admiral
Space Forces: Lt. General, General

Is there a rank of General of the Space Force, Admiral of the Navy or Field Marshall?

Don't worry, I just realised...Space Marshall. Silly me!

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
As for ranks, I *believe* we've seen all but the following:

Navy: Ensign, 2nd Lt., Vice Admiral & Admiral
Space Forces: Lt. General, General

2nd Lt. Navy? Ensign 2nd Class you mean?

However... alright, is there a list of all known Ranks with their insignia? As I understood it the insignia of the CZ are not all correct and the Navy ones are different anyway. Do you have a graphical list of them all online?

Thnx

Oops, yeah.. sorry just looked it up again in KS Manual.. thought they had Lt JG and Lt there.. ok..

But something else.. when I first saw WC3, I thought the ranks where on the collar.. that thing they have on the color at least differs from Navy to Space Force and if I saw it correctly also from Officer to Flag Ranks.. is that right.. and if yes, does anyone have an idea what those stand for (except from representing Navy(SF and Officer/Flag Officer Ranks) ?

Allright...

ranks.gif

I believe this is all the 'official' ranks (excluding space marshal, which is the regular Admiral rank and the medal together).

Gold is Space Forces, Silver is Space Navy.

Here's where you can find an example of each:

1 - 2nd Lt. (ie, Catscratch in WC4)
2 - 1st Lt. (ie, Vagabond in WC4)
3 - Captain (ie, Cobra in WC3)
4 - Major (ie, Maniac in WC3)
5 - Lt. Col. (ie, Hobbes in WC3)
6 - Col. (ie, Blair in WC3)
7 - Brig. General (ie, Paladin in WC3)
8 - 1st Lt. (ie, Anderson in WCP)
9 - Lt. Cmdr. (ie, Finley in WCP)
10 - Commander (ie, Drake in WCP)
11 - Captain (ie, Eisen in WC3)
12 - Commodore (ie, Blair in WCP)
13 - Rear Admiral (ie, Tolwyn in WC3)
14 - Admiral (ie, Tolwyn in WC4)

Thanks LOAF, this is very cool.

It's interesting that the SF Colonel rank (6) is graphically the same of the Navy Commander (10), but is actually the equivalent of a Navy Captain (11).

EDIT: The site where this picture is hosted is... odd.

"We have brought you forward in time, Delance, because only you can help us create an alliance with the Crabmen."

Originally posted by Delance
EDIT: The site where this picture is hosted is... odd.

"We have brought you forward in time, Delance, because only you can help us create an alliance with the Crabmen."

That's not odd... that's The Book. You're more than familiar with The Book.

Back