Ranger's Glory forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want fewer individual forums than that... people tend to post more when there's more activity wherever they're posting. Splitting up discussion more than the amount absolutely necessary when you don't have a lot of activity is generally not a great idea. It's also quite a bit easier to read all the posts when they're in one or two places rather than a dozen.

Yeah, you have more forums than we do. I don't know why there'd be more than one or two.

This forum is more geared for Flight Commander. The other forum is for the mod Ranger's Glory. In fact, there is even a link to this sub-forum from there.

Very little inconvience in my opinion.

BTW, eddieb already mentioned something to that effect to Cyberion, so the other (RG) forum was changed accordingly.

Just clearing up the misunderstanding.

yape, it's the forums for the RG's mod + the place for the developers to discuss different issues without using email all the time. More fast and reliable way to discuss changes/additions to the engine.

FlightCommander has its own forums here on CIC. FC's mod has its forums there. That's the difference, so not a big deal. RG's forum is more like for people who work on enchancing the engine and RG. So mainly for the developers.

Iceblade said:
Did you bother to follow the link.

This forum is more geared for Flight Commander. The other forum is for the mod Ranger's Glory. In fact, there is even a link to this sub-forum from there.

Very little inconvience in my opinion.

Just clearing up the misunderstanding.

Ironically, you misunderstood both of us. There are eleven forums at that link for Rangers' Glory and its development. There's no reason to have more than one or two. However much inconvenience you rate it, any more than that will detract from the point.

If you guys want to comment about Ranger's Glory forums, please take the discussion over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back