Rachel Coriolis

It were ten today...*g*. Still too cold for German spring. There talk somebody about global warming...in Germany we had three shit summers after each other...just some weekends sun, very often rain and 15-20 degree Celcius most time...at the moment the fruits lie down on the fields, nothing grows...no flowers even if we should have them since three weeks...tomarrow I'll go to the airfield...brrr one more cold day...I am jealous on people living next to the Mediterran Sea...in France, Spain or Portugal...
I really hope there'll be a good possibility to take the photo...:) this year.
And you call 8 degrees 'warm' the whole day on the airfield under free sky and you're an Ice Block...two feeks ago it snowed. I never flew in a snow storm after VRF...it is interesting. Okay I tell boring things, I'll finish off!

Originally posted by Cricket
Ah, 8 degrees is picnic weather...

Don't take my word for it though, this' the second time this year I've got pneumonia.
Hmm, that kinda makes me ashamed to complain about the 15-20 degrees we've been having here lately :). Hope you get well soon :).

Wedge: Well, at least when somebody tells you "pretty slick flying", you don't think, "but there's no way you ever even met him!".

Originally posted by Manjana
It were ten today...*g*. Still too cold for German spring. There talk somebody about global warming...in Germany we had three shit summers after each other...just some weekends sun, very often rain and 15-20 degree Celcius most time...at the moment the fruits lie down on the fields, nothing grows...

It is even worse here in Denmark... Still the girls here are wearing interesting clothes already... But Danish people don't care about weather, anyway so they are wearing the same things all over the year... and these are nice :)

Originally posted by Quarto
Hmm, that kinda makes me ashamed to complain about the 15-20 degrees we've been having here lately.
When you're down to talking about the weather, you know something is wrong. :) Still, although Sydney's just moving into Autumn, we went from 30 degree warm days straight into 20 degree showers. :(

Originally posted by Quarto
Well, at least when somebody tells you "pretty slick flying", you don't think, "but there's no way you ever even met him!".
Excellent point, I always thought that comment was strange coming from her.

Wedge: yeah Perth copped a 32 degree day yesterday, nice and fine and HOT :) then we got thunderstorms today with mid 20's :(

hmm...forgot how to convert to celcius, but we just a 51 F day over in good 'ol New Jersey

We're having great weather at the moment

Originally posted by Ghost
32 + *c = *F

Well actually, that's only partially correct.

fahrcels.gif

To convert Fahrenheit temperatures into Celsius:

• Begin by subtracting 32 from the Fahrenheit number.
  • Divide the answer by 9.
  • Then multiply that answer by 5.

Here's an example: Change 95 degrees Fahrenheit to Celsius: 95 minus 32 is 63. Then, 63 divided by 9 is 7. Finally, 7 times 5 is 35 degrees Celsius.

To convert Celsius temperatures into Fahrenheit:

• Begin by multiplying the Celsius temperature by 9.
  • Divide the answer by 5.
  • Now add 32.

Here's an example: Change 20 degrees Celsius to Fahrenheit: 20 times 9 is 180. Then 180 divided by 5 is 36. Finally, 36 plus 32 is 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

These ways, you'll wind up with a more accurate conversion.

Oh yes really interesting...remembers me of meteorology lessons...
But with the photo...if I have it I'll open a thread for it...it can take 1 or 2 months....I really don't like coldness. And I wear in contrast to the girls in Denmark convential clothes today...no summer ones. What would I wear in summer then?:) So really don't think it might be interesting for you...

Originally posted by Manjana
What would I wear in summer then?:)

Well you could wear... :)

Actually, several times one girl of my class came into school only wearing a bikini during sommer, so that could be an alternative (but I think in Germany this is considered a bit, lets say, unconventional)

At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, I'd actually be more interested in a photo of your local glider club airstrip (taken from the air on final approach).

Any chance of ever seeing that one ?

Originally posted by bw_dave
At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, I'd actually be more interested in a photo of your local glider club airstrip (taken from the air on final approach).

Yes Manjana that would be cool, do you have a pic of your airfield?

Yeah, i believe you :)

Not me!..other than acting like a total wacko...about half the time...:).

Ah well, we're all pervs at heart. :D

Originally posted by Ghost

Yeah, i believe you :)

No, honest - You might have missed the thread, but Manjana was talking about her local glider club recently and how short the strip is, and how dangerous it is. I was kind of curious to see what it actually looked like.

Hmm, why do I get the feeling I should have just kept my mouth shut :) Honestly though guys if you're that desperate to see a girl in summer clothes, then wait till summer, go outside and meet some. (It is almost summer up there in the north isn't it?).

Back