Question

According to the ICIS, no. I've got the Prophecy Gold version here somwehre, but I'm not sure under which pile of papers it is. Intel clearly states they do not believe it is the Mantu and that the Mantu are not what the Kilrathi made them out to be. And based on Kilrathi histroical records of the Mantu that Confed obatined, the M.O. of the Nephilim is different from that of the Mantu.

[Edited by Shane on 04-20-2001 at 10:06]

Yeah the Mantu woho they would be 10 times cooler then the nephilim!!!!!how about wc6 featuring them as allies perhaps!

Why would the Mantu be ten times cooler than the Nephilim? You don't know anything about them! According to the ICIS manual, they're a race of explorers... with no desire to attack anyone. THAT SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING! Later, they can make a game about how toast gets cooked.

Hey in fact it is a good idea, why not a WC game where you are the commander of a exploration ship, new systems and enemys maybe strategic game, who know.

A species thats primary goal is to explore space yet were able to fight the Kilrathi to a stand still dont sound like an interesting thing to see?

I think someone proposed them as allies against the Nephillim. Maybe the Mantu would be able to shed some light on our bug enemies.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Why would the Mantu be ten times cooler than the Nephilim? You don't know anything about them! According to the ICIS manual, they're a race of explorers... with no desire to attack anyone. THAT SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING! Later, they can make a game about how toast gets cooked.

Boy that would be a huge seller eh! Add on mods for hamburgers! BTW, some time ago I remember some ships made for a mod, they were hotdogs! I wondered when they blew up, would there be debris of hotdog chunks and relish floating about?! :)

RFB

i think wign comander 7 we shold fite HUGE FIER BREETHING FIERKKKKANS lol! adn the black lanse shold fly in adn KILL TEHM ALL!!!!!11111"$%^ roflmao!!

BRING BACK BLARE!!!!!

Hamburger ships, lettuce head cap ships, hotdog cargo ships, and fortune cookie fighters! Hungry anyone?! :D

RFB

Back