Puppy Update.

Well, puppies would chew on everything. (My puppy chewed a hole in the wall.)
But as they grow older, they will stop doing that. Just keep it away from your computer the next year or so. How old is your puppy anyway?

I dunno if any of you are the fluffy, twitchy nose kinda pet lover, but Rabbits are a big pain about doing this too, and it's not just when they're young. Most people let them hop around the house just like your average cat or dog- but you have to keep all wire and cables (an antique furniture, for that matter) out of harm's way.

Colonel Sanders said:
I dunno if any of you are the fluffy, twitchy nose kinda pet lover, but Rabbits are a big pain about doing this too, and it's not just when they're young. Most people let them hop around the house just like your average cat or dog- but you have to keep all wire and cables (an antique furniture, for that matter) out of harm's way.

Rabbit:

Attachments

• Jazz.GIF
    Jazz.GIF
    75.7 KB · Views: 100
Of our three dogs, four cats, two rabbits and five fish, I would have to say that the rabbits are the biggest pain. Neither of them got *trained*, so they went anywhere they wanted. It's costing us a shitload to replace the carpet.

There is a funny thing that happens when you get a male and a female rabbit together for some time...

Bandit LOAF said:
My eel has never chewed through anything.

But if she could, she would.

well, if she would ever chew on the power cable... you might punish her by making her power you computer for a few days... until you get a new cable ;)

That's a great age. My puppy finds it rather amusing to pee on the love seat whenever I leave the room and be back to what he was doing when I come back. Luckly, it's still under warranty and everything will be replaced.

Back