Puffer Class Ship!!

Hey, that's a great attempt. One thing about your last shot there - your blue/orange dust background is pretty busy. A plain black starfield would show it (and some of your other) models off better.

Here's a few other color schemes as one can't really tell what color it would be only that it would be similar to those alien ships that have come before it...... Anyways here's a few different color schemes. Like the Manta has different colors, red and the standard colors... Maybe that's some type of ranking that the aliens have. In any event here's some more screens. Minus the fun filled starfield :)

Attachments

• Puffblue1.jpg
    Puffblue1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Puffred1.jpg
    Puffred1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Puffyel1.jpg
    Puffyel1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 146
Like the Manta has different colors, red and the standard colors... Maybe that's some type of ranking that the aliens have.

The different Mantas actually have different roles/specifications -- the green ones are fighters and the red ones are bombers.

Out of all of those the only one I really like is the Yellowish one, the others seem to... rainbowy for me to seriously consider them threats.

Yea that's lighting from the super simple Triangle Spike :) ...But having eyes doesn't seem like a bad idea tho :) ...Well I knew the red ones were bombers and the standard ones were fighters but are there any indication any where that there are any like ranking class or anything.. like aren't the warlord and regular devil rays different too?

Back