Prophecy

Sabre

Spaceman
Are there any stores that you guys know of that might still sell Prophecy, Secret Ops, or Prophecy Gold?

I haven't seen it anywhere lately. I keep planning to go down to the local Software Etc. to look at the assorted stuff collecting dust there, but for some reason I've never found the time. -_-;

I was able to find Prophecy Gold at Software etc... but since I bought the copy they had, I've only found Prophecy there. In any case, an online store might be more helpful... the where to buy link on the main page is the best bet, since they recently put up sites that sell Prophecy Gold.

WC: Prophecy can be had for dirt cheap at Half.com. I grabbed my copy off of Ebay for $10, though. WC:p Gold is harder to find, but anything is possible...except Kilrathi Saga. :D

Well, it's possible, but it costs a hell of a lot of money.

WCPG is allmost imposible to but now, and WCKS WOW!!! you have to be really ritch, to expencive now, I hope i can get the money on time to still buy it

Go to second hand stores. I found my copy of WCIV at a second hand store. I had them reserve a copy for me should it come in. Voila, a few months later, I was proud owner of WCIV :D

Hmm I need to get WCIV. I haven't played it and I've heard its a good one. But what am I saying? Isn't all the WC games and related stuff good? :)

Originally posted by redwolf
Go to second hand stores. I found my copy of WCIV at a second hand store. I had them reserve a copy for me should it come in. Voila, a few months later, I was proud owner of WCIV :D
I got my WCIV in an EA compilation for $5! What I hate about those things though is there are no printed manuals etc. and I like to read crap like the history section in Victory Streaks.

I love manuals! Back in the day, my mother wouldn't allow a NES in the house, so I use to being the manuals home and read them.

'Course now, I had a huge collection of PSX, PC and PSX2 games floating around in my room! :D

I know what you mean, I personally think one of the best manuals of any WC game is WC1. It had the blue prints of the fighters and good descriptions of the ships in the hand book. Heh I remember when I fist opened the Wc1 box and read all the stuff and thought those blue prints were cool compared to my other lame ones I had for other games :D

Originally posted by -=\/\/olf=-
I know what you mean, I personally think one of the best manuals of any WC game is WC1. It had the blue prints of the fighters and good descriptions of the ships in the hand book. Heh I remember when I fist opened the Wc1 box and read all the stuff and thought those blue prints were cool compared to my other lame ones I had for other games :D

I agree, the WC1 manual and blueprints were the coolest of the series.

To bad WCP didn't have the blueprints. It would of been interesting seeing all the designs for the new ships and weapons that came out in the part of the time line.

The Blueprints were a very original idea, and kicked ass! :cool:

Too bad I got three copies of the Raptor blueprint in my copy of the game, and one Hornet, so that I'm missing the Scimitar and Rapier... :(

It looks like im going to half to get it from there. I wanted to get it from a second hand store or some ware like that but I guess im just dreaming.

Back