Prophecy Secret Ops

Nioth

Spaceman
I just played through WC Prophecy again and realized how great of a game it is..oh btw many thanks for the high res patch. let me get to my point, i am tryin to find a copy of the add on "Secret Ops" but i cannot find one, you have any suggestions on where is should look for one?

Welcome to the boards! Great to have you here.

There are two ways to get it: you can buy a copy of Prophecy Gold (which includes all of Secret Ops) or you can download the first episode for free, but I forget where.

nice thanks for the responses, great to see such an active WC community

/edit dumb question, can you tell me where your download section is?

/edit2 bah looks like i cant download it anymore :( off to find me a gold package on ebay

careful guys- This is from the locked and stickied topic at the top of this forum, concerning the secret ops episodes.

Don't ask for, offer or link to these files on the Chat Zone, and be sure to read the rules before posting. You will be banned without warning if you violate this rule.

Way back when it first came out, I went out right away and bought Prophecy Gold just to get Secret Ops. I had no idea it was ever online until I came here a few weeks ago.

SO is a lot of fun to play... i've been replaying prophecy and i forgot how much fun that was... all great games...

Back