Prophecy Poll

If EA re-released WCP:Gold, would you buy a copy?

• Yes

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
Why? I bought prophesy when it first came out. Then I downloaded every segment of SO. But Then I coppied it onto two 100 meg zip disks. Therefore I have it all anyway... Except the fiction. I don't remember that being shipped with WCPG anyway. I thought you still had to go online for it... or am I wrong?

-AD.

I wouldn't, cos I've got a few copies already :) Actually I'm not a big fan of people trying to hawk their goods on the messageboards, but it just so happens that I am about to put up a new, unopened copy of WCPG on ebay (I'm a bit short of cash at the moment), and since this is a thread on the topic ... would anyone here want to make me an offer, before I put it up?

Its selfish I know, but it saves me the hassle and cost of putting it on ebay :)

TDB: Why would someone want it though? You can just get it now and get as many copies from the UK as you could possibly want. :confused:

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Wow! That's great! I'm sure everyone else in the world will really benefit from that!

A.) UK Software works in American machines.
B.) I own a copy of said software bundle, and it's LeHah approved.
C.) There's no reason to be rudely sarcastic. :mad:

Originally posted by Supdon3
Well not only is my copy of the map a little ragged at this point, but I just have really fond memories of those CDs. Its nostalgia. When my friend offered to trade my copy of Prophecy for his copy of Prophecy Gold I almost didnt take it. It was my favorite game bar none at the time.
There's no map in the Gold edition? :(

And I definitely would buy a re-release, I only have WCP... :(
Though I'll have to look into that UK store LeHah mentioned... can you be more specific on that, LeHah?

The American WCP has the map.

The British WCP Gold has the map.

But not vice versa.

And I have maps to beat the band.

I've already got Prophecy (with the map) n' Secret Ops. I'm 'appy enough......

I want another proper game! Not merely re-packaged stuff. MUST....KILL...NEPHILIM (and what the hell, Confed too)...IN....NEW.....GAME.........DDEEEEAAAATHH

I'm unhappy about not having the map, not grinning. :(

And while I'm sure many of us would like a new game continuing the campaign against the Nephilim, I think somebody should grab Security and Medical before Chameleon does a Maniac on us. :)

Back