Prophecy Poll

If EA re-released WCP:Gold, would you buy a copy?

• Yes

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

TyeDyeBoy

Spaceman
Ok, here we go. Figured I'd give this new fangled poll thingie a shot.

How many of you would ACTUALLY buy a copy of Prophecy gold if it was re-released?

Now, before you respond:

Don't answer yes if you don't mean it (and I know I can't trust the results anyway, this is strictly a boredom thing). Say yes if you found out that your local whatsits store just got brand new re-released copies of the same old version they already released and would go to get one within a week or something. I don't care if you already have a copy or not, we all know some of you would buy two or even three, I just want to know WOULD you buy ONE.

Keep in mind this isn't some of the lame assed petition crap, this is JUST a poll, it won't be sent to EA, noone from EA is going to read it. Just answer it and get on with your life.

No, I would not buy it... why ? For two reasons:
- firstly because I've already WCP
- then because I have to buy Armada and Academy before

No, I already have one. You should have encluded a choice "No, all ready own one." and "Yes, all ready own one."

Although I don't mind you giving your reasons, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that they don't have to say, they can just vote.

Well not only is my copy of the map a little ragged at this point, but I just have really fond memories of those cds. Its nostolgia. When my friend offered to trade my copy of Prophecy for his copy of Prophecy gold I almost didnt take it. It was my favorite game bar none at the time.

I've just bought a WCP Gold in second-hand and I have WCP.
But my WCP came with NO MAP :mad: , so I would buy it .

Why would you want a re-release? You can get it in a UK software bundle for under $25! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shooter
I've just bought a WCP Gold in second-hand and I have WCP.
But my WCP came with NO MAP , so I would buy it .

Yeah, I bought the Asia WCP edition which had no map and the US WCPGold edition which had no map either. That's bad, so therefore I would buy a WCP Gold re-release with the map in it.

Originally posted by LeHah
Why would you want a re-release? You can get it in a UK software bundle for under $25! :rolleyes:

Did I say I wanted a re-release? No. I asked, if there was a re-release, who would pick one up. Not let's petition for a re-release, not I can't find it so who wants to bug origin about it, etc.

I asked: If there was a re-release. Who. Would. Take. The. Time. To. Go. Buy. A. Copy. Whether it's first, second, third, eight thousandth, or whatever, who would get a copy of it if they did.

Back