Prophecy Music

ChrisReid said:
http://www.rammsteinniccage.com/releases/soundtracks/wingcommander.html

It was made by a german techno group. The tracks were mainly used in the simulator in Prophecy, but then they got full use in Secret Ops.
Rammstien are an industrial group. At a push you could say they were a goth or metal band, but certainly not techno. As for the prophecy music, it seems everyone either likes the house tracks, would like metal tracks, or stick to an orchestral track. So I reckon that a techno goth track would please everyone ;) .

Some of the techno music okay. Otherwise, I don't like most of them. I like the ones that George Oldziey composed. They should of used the Prophecy music in Secret Ops.

Happy Camper said:
Rammstien are an industrial group. At a push you could say they were a goth or metal band, but certainly not techno. As for the prophecy music, it seems everyone either likes the house tracks, would like metal tracks, or stick to an orchestral track. So I reckon that a techno goth track would please everyone ;) .

Either way, it's all horrible. I hope the next Wing Commander game has a good hip-hop track with a little bit of R&B and gangsta rap. Maybe Snoop Dogg could have a cameo in the game.

2fb said:
Wowo LOAF you are a Wing COmmander living LIbrary

YAhoo, he REally IS.

https://www.wcnews.com/news/update/5055

Ptarmigan said:
They should of used the Prophecy music in Secret Ops.

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000204.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
ChrisReid said:
Either way, it's all horrible.

Agree 100% with you there...

I hope the next Wing Commander game has a good hip-hop track with a little bit of R&B and gansta rap. Maybe Snoop Dogg could have a cameo in the game.
I really really really hope that was a joke...

Low rider Vampires... Ugh
I hate all of it, contemporanous Hip Hop and R&B, Metal, House...
It'd be cool to get R.E.M., Stephen Malkmus and Arcade Fire to make a WC sound track. Maybe Mercury Rev or Flaming Lips.

Oh come on, that stuff is fine to listen to, but it would make awful sound track music. Some metal, techno, and orchestral stuff however makes for some great soundtrack stuff. As for the hating of various genres. Why can't we all just get along and like everything bar that god awful manufactured Pop that is so lacking in originality and passion. I listen to everything from classical to electro noise.

Happy Camper said:
As for the hating of various genres. Why can't we all just get along and like everything bar that god awful manufactured Pop that is so lacking in originality and passion. I listen to everything from classical to electro noise.

Except you don't listen to the popular music most people like. I too wonder why we can't all just like all music.. except the huge popular swath of music you hate.

Happy Camper said:
Oh come on, that stuff is fine to listen to, but it would make awful sound track music. Some metal, techno, and orchestral stuff however makes for some great soundtrack stuff. As for the hating of various genres. Why can't we all just get along and like everything bar that god awful manufactured Pop that is so lacking in originality and passion. I listen to everything from classical to electro noise.

I was kinda joking. Indie/college rock is really not suited for this space stuff. Maybe Flaming lips could pull somthing of, though.

And I don't really hate these other music styles (well, maybe I hate contemporaneous hip hop and R&B, but I find metal to be hilarious and all eletronica have their strange merits). I do really hate passionatelly the local crap: Axé, pagode and brazillian funk. ARGH.

Edfilho said:
And I don't really hate these other music styles (well, maybe I hate contemporaneous hip hop and R&B, but I find metal to be hilarious and all eletronica have their strange merits). I do really hate passionatelly the local crap: Axé, pagode and brazillian funk. ARGH.
That's the spirit! :D

Back