• you'll see it when the game hopefully comes out

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • what is WCP?

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

iCe

Vice Admiral
Simple thread i suppose:

do you plan to but wcp gba, or to buy a gba just to play it?

I already have a GBA with the TV-out thing (which I bought to play Commander Keen:~() -- if I can find a place that'll put an Afterburner on for me I'll buy a second one for WCP.

I'll sure as heck buy WCP, though. I'll buy like ten copies the day it comes out.

I was going to buy WCP for GBA just to have as a collectors piece, but now I'm thinking about buying a GBA for WCP. They're pretty cheap anyways.

I got my GBA when they said they're coming out with a 'pesudo-sequel' to my favorite PSX game "Final Fantasy Tactics". Right now, the only GBA game I own is the Tactics Ogre game and a GBC Zelda game.

I'm very impressed with the GBA though! I hope it's around for a while.

Yeah, I would hate for it to go the way of all those other forms of electronic devices which magically disappear!

Originally posted by LeHah
I got my GBA when they said they're coming out with a 'pesudo-sequel' to my favorite PSX game "Final Fantasy Tactics". Right now, the only GBA game I own is the Tactics Ogre game and a GBC Zelda game.

That's it? I buy used games at Funcoland, simply because their cheaper. I've got Super Mario Advance 2, Mario Kart, and Mortal Kombat. Only those because very few other games out for it at the moment appeal to me (I want Castelvania, Megaman, and a few others, but GBA games take a backseat to everything else)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yeah, I would hate for it to go the way of all those other forms of electronic devices which magically disappear!

CD-I anyone?

You laugh... But know ye not the power of the evil electronics faerie? She hath ta'en my television remote to the furthest reachest of the techno-faerie land, the expanse of which mortals have yet to comprehend. Fear that which dwells beneath your lazy boy! Scorn not the creatures that dwell between thy couch cushions, else they shall reak revenge upon thee!

Sorry about that. I haven't the foggiest what came over me.

CI-I will live forever and ever because of its *brilliant* infomercial.

Aw cheese, now I'm even talking like you:(
The CD-I will live forever due to it's painfully bad but incredibly sought-after Zelda games.

Sought after? Pttth, I can buy and sell a dozen of those before lunch! Lunch! And I eat lunch really early!

Now, Hotel Mario, that was cool!*

* = (I assume, at least, given that it's Mario in a Hotel)*2

*2 = (I assume, given that the name is 'Hotel Mario')

Sought after? Pttth, I can buy and sell a dozen of those before lunch! Lunch! And I eat lunch really early!

Now, Hotel Mario, that was cool!*

* = (I assume, at least, given that it's Mario in a Hotel)*2

*2 = (I assume, given that the name is 'Hotel Mario')

Yes, but for how much would you buy them?

One point twenty-one gigawatts?!

Better plug it to a can of plutonium then... or hold it up in an open field during a thunderstorm. :D

Originally posted by Starkey

Better plug it to a can of plutonium then... or hold it up in an open field during a thunderstorm. :D

Or have a handy clock tower laying around somewhere :)

Cya

Back