Prophecy Game Play

exetazo

Spaceman
Sometimes the afterburner stays locked on & i can't work out how to turn it off. Any ideas?

In the Simulator, there is a default ship for every mission. Is it possible to succeed in every mission using the default ship or are you expected to select a suitalbe ship for each mission?:rolleyes:

This might help, more than likely you probably hit the tilde key. This locks the afterburners. Simply hit the tilde again to return to normal flight.

You do not have to fly the simulator missions with the default ships. Bombing is probably the only exception. Additionally, If you did not already know, you can type alswantsmoreships (one word) at the ship selection page if you want to fly Nephilim or Kilrathi ships in the simulator.

I never used the autoslide ships in WC4 cause I'd turn on the 'slide...AND NOT BE ABLE TO TURN IT OFF!!!!! :( I'm going to stop ow, it's too depressing...sniff...

I once had an unpleasant experience with the sim...

Basically i couldnt manuever [but could shoot] and no one else cold, so i had to watch as the Midway destroyed whatever got in range and then end the sim...

hehe, sounds like a fun sim :D

i cant understand how people could have difficulty holding on the caps lock slash key, or using the caps lock toggle "ITS SIMPLE!" i mean come on!, but its irrelevant really, cos if ur good u can emulate it like u have to in the good old wc2 :)

Originally posted by Anagram
Someone mentioned Rachel earlier. :p

Speaking of Rachel in Prophecy, how old is she supposed to be? Hitting on a cadet fresh out of the academy (that would make him maybe 20)? Wow. A little extra "tweaking" form the Tech Chief! :)

Also, in prophecy, how many cut scene movies are there? The scenes I saw didn't seem to flow very well. I know there is an option to only view the relevant videos, but I can't find the option to see if it has been turned on or not.

Later

Back