Promotion party...

Does it really matter? Any hot WC chick would be fine. Not Chris Blair though, I wouldn't want to see him "jump naked from within." Nothing personal, Chris.

Originally posted by TC
You do realize that killing 'you all' would, I assume, include you...

He'll prolly save killing Lehah for last, since it would be the most satisfying...

but it's true. the only thing diplomats do is postpone war. there will never be a time where there is no war, at least not while humans are alive. war is part of human nature, and if we lose war, we lose part of what makes us human.

That's a pretty negative way of thinking. You want to know why we'll never have a war-free time in human history? It's because people like you don't think it could happen.

Originally posted by Aries
but it's true. the only thing diplomats do is postpone war. there will never be a time where there is no war, at least not while humans are alive. war is part of human nature, and if we lose war, we lose part of what makes us human.

not at all true, in fact completely stupid as sin if you ask me. Humans exist to survive that is what makes us humans, that is the only thing that is "programed" into us, a desire to survive and make sure our progeny survive. In the current state of world affairs that will lead to war, but war can be ended by uniting the world under 1 rule, think roman empire but over the globe. for 100 years there was total peace within the empire, that can be done, for the entirety of mankind.

To think that war is what makes us human is about equal with saying that committing acts like the halocaust is what makes us human, or being murderers is what makes us human, since war is simply organized serial murder, and should be treated as such.

(yes for the record I am 100% against the concept of modern war, there are some cases where war is necessary in the current atmosphere of the world to promote technological advanement, but only because people are stupid, we need to breed out stupidity)

Kind of funny, don't you think, that your CZ handle is Napoleon? Thanks, though, because that was the most refreshing thing I've heard in a while. Spread the good word, brother Napoleon.

Back