problems with missions & saved games

end

Spaceman
So, it looks like you can't accept a mission and then save your game? That's really frustrating not to be able to have a 'do-over', particularly early on when the game-balance is a little weak. The pirates are ripping me apart, and multi-jump missions increase the chance of me failing. Without a save, it's like a one-shot deal.

Also, not my save game seems to have a bug. I had accepted three cargo missions to the same system, and my hold has several items in it. When I failed and reloaded, my missions were gone, but not the cargo. The cargo, of course, has no value, being mission-related. One of the problems is my expanded Tarsus hold (150) reads "Space left: 9.28358 of 132.284". If I dump all the junk, I still seem to be lacking 17.716 units! What's more, when I dump it, save then load my game, all the junk is back!

Any chance the missions could get saved to? It would really make things more playable. (Then I could just finish the mission, and not have strange warp-space phenomenon in my cargo hold).

Back