Problems @ crius.net ??

Jochen

Rear Admiral
I know the rules don't allow threads to be created which are not WC related, but where else will I find people who have a mail account at crius.net?

I just tried to check my crius.net mail account, but after entering username + password and pressing "log in", the browser starts to load, but the next page is NOT displayed. If anyone with a crius.net mail account is currently in here, please try to check your account and tell me if it works.

Got the problem 1 hour one ago. Our first browser Opera didn't open. (Unable to release data from server).
T-Online our second Browser let himself 4-5 minutes till he opened. Reading mails also took 1-2 minutes till it was opened. So I only waited and even if it needs 5 minutes till all frames are loaded, I had success with waiting.:)
I thought it was only full that time. But seems there maybe is another problem, because it also never happened to me before.

I just tried to log in with Netscape and it wouldn't let me in either. And for a change, I actually have something in there to read. Oh well.

Maybe it is just a short problem. But I'll lead all important post to another adress. Just if it takes longer time.:)

Well, I logged on just a minute ago... I had an email sent to my usual email account telling me I had new mail at crius.net...

The service *IS* very slow, and consider we at my uni, have T3 modems most probably... It took nearly 40 seconds to load the page.

BMB (the service that provides crius.net e-mails) had some technical difficulties this morning, they should be resolved now.

(I know, I know, I went all morning without e-mail too...:))

The crius e-mail service is not something we have control over. But instead of opening a thread for it, questions of an administrative nature are better sent to chatzone@wcnews.com, support@wcnews.com or even an specific staff member. E-mail is something I check every minute, the Chat Zone isn't.

Originally posted by KrisV
The crius e-mail service is not something we have control over. But instead of opening a thread for it, questions of an administrative nature are better sent to chatzone@wcnews.com, support@wcnews.com or even an specific staff member. E-mail is something I check every minute, the Chat Zone isn't.

Good to know, I will do so next time, but maybe it's not too bad to open a thread as well to *collect* informations if more than one or two persons have the problem.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The thread was very helpfull -- helped people know it wasn't an isolated problem on their end.

including ME :D

That's why I started it...
Thank you for "supporting my action"...

Back