Privateer....The Drone

You can not kill it until you talk to terrel at perry and get informed of the fleet forming to try and destroy it....someone special meets you along the way and helps you out with killing it with a nice present....

I looked it up in the game guides you have to go talk to Goodin first on any mining base then go to Perry to see Terrel...

you might have to go to another one...check out the guide cuz my memory is not so good...

You have to take off and land a certain number of times before she appears. I forget exactly how many, but it isn't too much. Just jump around to a few different mining bases until she shows up. Then high-tail it to Perry and take care of business.

eep!

Was the drone supposedly dormant up until that stray missile hit it? Because that's quite the coincedence that you should hit it earlier on and then later be the one to find the weapon that destroys it.

Actually I got the impression it was dormant until you pick up the weapon. If you stick around long enough on the asteroid, you will hear the beacon after you take the weapon.

Really?

I didn't know that. I'll have to try that next time. But no, it couldn't be dormant until you pick up the weapon because in the intro you see the missile hit it, then it powers up and fly away.

Very true....and you must assume that all of the "strange" activity along the border must be attributed to the egg.....now that I think about it....you have to be right

I think it's like 4 or 5 landings before she appears at a mining base....

The drone is probably responsible for what happens along the border region. I forgot we see it in the intro...god priv is such a great game...

Are you sure that isn't just part of the midi that plays? I seem to recal a beeping sound in the midi, even if you don't pick up the gun.

Back