Privateer Game Questions

hpeters

Spaceman
I have a couple questions about game play.

I started a bit of the artifact quest and got hooked up with the female pirate that sends you on four missions. The second mission is a brilliance run, and I got detected by the Militia, which has made my rating negative (-1). Now every system they're in causes me grief. I'm trying to stay good, but they harass me all the time and I don't want to blow them up. Every system they're in, they attack me, I can't use autopilot, and therefore I have to afterburn through and dodge fire the whole time, which makes it quite slow to get through systems and trade. It takes me 5-10 minutes to burn through a system, and running cargo takes forever. How do I get back on their good side?

Why do I get far more credits selling all equipment off of my ship, and nothing for trading it in?

Why do I now have two artifacts?

I think Privateer, with some enhancements, would make a great MMORPG

Heiko

Blowing up their enemies helps too.

Two artifacts eh.. man how did that slip through. Been several related reports, we'll lock it down for a patch.

hpeters said:
Why do I get far more credits selling all equipment off of my ship, and nothing for trading it in?
Because when you sell your ship none of your equipment is sold; it just dissapears. It's a bit of a bug, but it's easily worked around by stripping your ship, then selling it.

Back