Privateer 2 ship images

Thats a Drakkar light fighter.

The image is lightly modified, a bit sharper and a lightspot is use.

Deacan

PS: strange... in the opening scene there are tho drakkars hunting dwon the canerra... so the clan sems to use not only the blade and vendetta for ther dirty jobs.

Deacan

...and sometimes you just need to be hard enough...

Thats what I found:

Attachments

• shuttle.jpg
    shuttle.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 191
I've been playing ship spotter in Privateer 2, too. I think I've found all but five ships. Does anyone know where to find...
... a Jincilla Cruiser?
... a Freij Mk. II (other than by buying one)?
... the "prison transport"?
... the storage depot?
and the radar station?

Bandit LOAF said:
I've been playing ship spotter in Privateer 2, too. I think I've found all but five ships. Does anyone know where to find...
... a Jincilla Cruiser?
... a Freij Mk. II (other than by buying one)?
... the "prison transport"?
... the storage depot?
and the radar station?

Jincilla Cruiser: a sidemission, don't ask with one...
Freij Mk II: the first one I spotted was near Anhur - but just when I own one by myself...
Prison Transport: ähm... the big one? That could be seen in the mission where you rescue the boss of Hassan... or the small one, the "previa" - type shuttle? I've seen that ship only once, it's a sidemission I get - you should help some transports land on Hades, with the clan on your back
Storage depot - never ever seen one.
Radar station - never ever seen one.

Strange... a depot & a radar station are parts of my book...

Deacan
:rolleyes:

Deacan said:
...and sometimes you just need to be hard enough...

Thats what I found:
that almost looks like a transport.

wonder if its possible p2 to go sight seeing with a camera (aka print screen) like you can in morrowind.

speaking of that jincilla cruiser, why is there a teddy bear for the picture (no one ever got a pic of it?). same with the papogod cruiser.

I love the ships of Privateer 2. Especially the Freij MkII. I also love the music of Privateer 2. It's what gives Privateer 2 it's strange, dark mood. Does anyone have files of those songs? I couldn't find any in the music section.

ScoobyDoo said:
speaking of that jincilla cruiser, why is there a teddy bear for the picture (no one ever got a pic of it?). same with the papogod cruiser.

That's not a teddy bear, it's Mr. Kat from Armada/ccg. CIC Green is fairly incomplete in parts. We'll be upgrading it at some point in the future.

ScoobyDoo said:
that almost looks like a transport.

wonder if its possible p2 to go sight seeing with a camera (aka print screen) like you can in morrowind.

That a shuttle, typ Previa. You can run from one corner of the tri-system to the other, but this little ship is only seen in a single sidemission...

Deacan

shuttle/transport, my mistake for a moment i was thinking that big ship transports had another name..

Freij II something like this?:
ship0.jpg

still needs major work.

Nope dear ScoobyDoo, thats more of a Faldari Mk II

The Freij Mk II:

Attachments

• frij.jpg
    frij.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 106
My bad, too many strange sounding names to get confused.

hmmm you know that faldari could almost be made into a cap ship, destroyer perhaps.

ChrisReid said:
That's not a teddy bear, it's Mr. Kat from Armada/ccg. CIC Green is fairly incomplete in parts. We'll be upgrading it at some point in the future.

Maybe some time in August?

I'm interested to see if you guys unveil another CIC color as well this year...

Back