Privateer 2 Movie I

Well, it finished and plays fine.

Also, for those that download it, I suggest you play it with Windows media player to view it in Widescreen. I noticed that players like Divx and Winamp change it to full screen for some reason.

I tried but I can't seem to upload more than 500 mb to FileFront without it failing. The sooner Wcnews gets back to me, the sooner I can send them a DVD-data with the whole movie files. And they can post it on CIC yellow.

If they don't reach me by tuesday night, I'm gonna send a second e-mail.

Thank you very much for your remarkable work, Maverick.
I would like to join the 6 file, but part 5 has different fps (30, not 29,97) and resolution.
How could have 1 part different fps, if you splitted 1 big file?

Ah! I've been busted!

My original cut was made before I ever got through the game all the way. In fact I think I only got up to Santana at the time. This caused a problem that I had fixed in the second cut (Being release VERY soon :) ). I ended up cutting a trans from Bex in between the two hugo scenes. I became embarresed by this and re-cut part five separately; which you can imagine was quite a chore since I had to cut off Hugo's word just right. I played the parts together and was happy that it flowed together quite nicely.

I'm not sure how it ending up as 30.00 fps though...I exported the file no different from the original cut and I'm not sure how to fix it.

My suggestion would be to wait for the second cut or wait for CIC yellow to have the whole movie on their web page (Wcnews: I'm gonna e-mail you guys again tonight).

Sorry about the situation though, quite unexpected.

I finally figured out what went wrong. When I re-cut the fifth part, I put the already cut sequence into the program and cut THAT instead of using the source files. THIS is what caused the problem and created the current problem I have with the second cut; which isn't a problem if you just plan on watching it on your computer but IS if you try to convert it for DVD creation (I had to re-cut something more than halfway into the second cut and when I tried converting the file after merging them, the part that I cut again would have its audio off by TWO SECONDS :eek: )

I'm re-cuting that half from my original work layout to solve the problem, export that, join the files, and convert to test; no way I'm gonna try to wait out the five hour exporting time for the whole movie unless I have to. This of course means that you'll have to wait just a little bit longer, unless you guys want me to start unloading what I can now.

Also, CIC got back to me and we're negotiating the transfer of the movie as a whole to CIC yellow. The second cut is 992 mb, by the way.

Back