Privateer 2 for Win95?

Felidae

Spaceman
Hi folks!
On the Origin-Site a found a FAQ about Privateer for Win95! Where can I get it, or is it only aviable as "Privateer-Saga" ????

Bye & Check Six,
Felidae!

Originally posted by Felidae
Hi folks!
On the Origin-Site a found a FAQ about Privateer for Win95! Where can I get it, or is it only aviable as "Privateer-Saga" ????

Most likely that's referring to the EA Classics version of Privateer. The only alowance for Win95 is that it makes a reboot-to-DOS shortcut to put on the desktop. Aside from that, it's the same program, in that it absolutely will not run under any flavor of Windows.

Or you may have misread, Death, read the subject. There is a Windows version of P2, Privateer 2 Deluxe.

TC

[Edited by TC on 12-11-2000 at 21:14]

Did everyone get the same patch or did they have different ones? I had one of the Pirate Clans, can't recall which one.

Chirichan, Chirichen, what's the difference? :)
The Heretic ain't a bad design, but only in the game - on the patch, it looks awful, IMHO.

What's the difference? It's just as bad as if you were to write Kilrothi.

Ain't a bad design? It's one of the better designes in all of the WC games.:) I know how you feel about the game, but you have to admit Q, most of the P2 ships look great.:D

Except that people actually care about the Kilrathi, whereas nobody gives a damn about Chirichan :).

How I feel about the game has nothing to do with how I feel about the ship designs, but nonetheless I don't think they were anything to shout about. Difference of taste, I guess.

Originally posted by TC
Or you may have misread, Death, read the subject. There is a Windows version of P2, Privateer 2 Deluxe.

Gah... I claim temporary stupidity. The CZ tends to rup off on people.

Privateer 2 & StarLancer

Hi folks!

So there is a patch for P2, but where can I get (download?) it? In which relation the Privateer2-Story is connected to WC III ff. ?

Another Subject: I played StarLancer, and apart from the really miserable story - East against West - Chris, Erin, where you get this new & surprising storyline? - after the Briefing of the 2nd Mission I'm not in the depth of space but on my Desktop! Can someone help or has a clue?

Thanx & Check Six,
Felidae!

No, there is no patch. You have to get P2 Deluxe. The 'patch' that we're talking about is actually a piece of material :).

And no, the P2 story is not connected with WC3 in any way.

Back