Privateer 2 e-mail problem

P2 conversion from Dos to Win95 did the trick. Unforunately other problems have arisen with I think memory. I will see what Perl says about it. Thanks for your suggests though. :)

Oh, and Tolwyn-you might want to get this conversion.

Iceblade said:
P2 conversion from Dos to Win95 did the trick. Unforunately other problems have arisen with I think memory.

That problem is caused by the use of some old joysticks like the Quickshot Warrior 5

mouse problem

same problem with the mouse.
the same

how to fix it? who knows...

mouse problem

i have the same problem with the mouse
the same one!
i have xp
how to fix it? who knows.....

thanx
Marco

Iceblade said:
When the P2 e-mail pops up, my mouse-on the screen-doesn't work or move at all. This wouldn't be so bad because only I have to do is hit esc a bunch a times, click the mouse a bunch of times, and move the mouse around causing the e-mail to exit. Unforuntatly, this doesn't work in the case of a yes or no e-mail and right now I am stuck on disc 2. I have also downloaded the patchs for P2 and the mouse patches. (This doesn't help.)

:mad: If only you could use the keyboard to move and click the mouse on the screen like they did in WC3. I am surprised this problem didn't come up sooner, so Origin could of mad a patch for this interface error. :mad:

Back