Print Your Own Portraits (May 23, 2005)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Over the years we've noticed some people trying to make a shady profit off various Wing Commander things. People selling CDs with Wing Commander Academy episodes is always annoying. They can sell for quite a bit too. The latest attempt has been the sale of Wing Commander art prints. Genuine Wing Commander art does exist, but some online auctions appear to be selling color copies of freely available Wing Commander pictures. A common scene is the high quality art that Mark Vearrier shared with us last year. The folling three images were used in the promotional campaign for Prophecy. With these images, you can print out your own high quality art and frame it for $20 less than some people are charging you elsewhere.

We have other great images in our Wallpapers section as well.

--
Original update published on May 23, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone remember those Wing Commander lithographics that were sold back when WC-IV came out? I figure people 'round here have them but does anyone have extras? I have the WC-IV ones, but would love the WC-III set, too.

Hey, i got something almost likethe top one (the pic with da bugs), but that one is missiong the two Vampires I got on it! Its an A3 sized poster from a pc magazine called 576Kb. Its still the best thing my wall ever touched :D LoL

Okay, i think it has the two Vamps cut out form the lowest picture, scaled down and inserted into the upper picture on the right edge of it. Can't show ya, i got no digicam, sry.

Man I would love to grab a hold on some of the pictures.
There is no actually way of getting a poster or sorts for those kind of pics

Back