Prices of WC Games?

Wow, how could you not know there was a Prophecy DVD? It was developed by Daylight and was going to be released with newer DVD kits, but never was...

WC1: Can't remember - it was a HitSquad re-release, I'm guessing $A20 ~=$US10.
WC2 + Academy: Bundled with the SB16 Dad bought for our first (decent) computer.
Privateer: EA Classics CD - $A20, I think.
Armada: Bundled on a pre-polygons WC collection CD from my cousin.
WC3 + WC4: $A20 from a friend who isn't half the WingNut we are.
WCP: $A70 ~= $US35 at the Sydney Royal Easter Show 1997. That's actually not bad considering new release games are usually $A100. I didn't even expect Dad to buy it for me, so it was a bit of a surprise.
WCSO: Managed to get it during the free release.

I got a very very list of Wc games cause I have most of them 2 or three times and in different formats (always original though).

I have spent lots and lots of money.Thats for sure

No I got to find 2 books and got them all ....DAmn,.

One of these days I hope to get Very Very Very Luckly and Pick up WC KS for a very cheap price

Yes, I got the quote. I was wondering why you applied it to me in this one-off case.

For the record, here's the correct quote:
Casey, meet Dallas, our resident voice of doom and general naysayer.
;)

Well, you never can turn when a copy of KS may turn up in a Charity Shop, for a stupidly cheap price

Originally posted by Ghost
Don´t listen to Wedge, he is our resident *nay sayer*

I thought that was Lehah's job...:confused:

Originally posted by TopGun
One of these days I hope to get Very Very Very Luckly and Pick up WC KS for a very cheap price

:: Pigs fly, hell freezes over, Bin Laden turns himself in...::

Or, to borrow from the current NYS lottery campaign:
"Hey, you never know..."

My job is to make witty comments about film culture that almost no one in the world should get (Gordon Stainforth and his xylophones strike again!).

I'm also here since I've been damned by some higher power to listen to people like you, Preacher.

Originally posted by LeHah
I'm also here since I've been damned by some higher power to listen to people like you, Preacher.

Kudo's to you for recognizing at last (however grudgingly) that there IS a Power higher than yourself. Far too many in the world worship the god in the mirror...

Hohoho...

cutitout.jpg

Back