President match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psych

Destroyer of assclowns
It's easy to figure out the basic political affiliations due to some people's posts here on the Off-Topic zone (anti-space program, anti-Iraq War, pro-let murderers off the hook cause they are different, etc etc), but since it's an election year and all, I'm posting this link to see exactly which candidate you agree with the most.

To start off, here was mine

Bush 100%
Edwards 71%
Lieberman 70%
Clark 61%
Dean 58%
Sharpton 41%
"Kocksucker" Kucinich 35%

Wow, I'm a little surprised Kerry and Dean placed so high.

Kerry 100%
Dean 93%
Edwards 91%
Lieberman 88%
Clark 87%
Kucinich 80%
Sharpton 79%
Bush 40%

This is a good idea though.. We can just post our scores and people will know where eachother stands without a stupid political arguement.

1. Sharpton: 100%
  2. Kerry: 97%
  3. Kucinich: 97%
  4. Edwards: 94%
  5. Clark: 91%
  6. Lieberman: 91%
  7. Dean: 90%
  8. Bush: 43%

1 Kerry Score: 100%
2 Clark Score: 96%
3 Lieberman Score: 94%
4 Edwards Score: 92%
5 Dean Score: 91%
6 Sharpton Score: 90%
7 Kucinich Score: 89%
8 Bush Score: 47%

Strange, because I can't stand any of the Democrats besides Edwards, Clark and Kerry. I'd go with Edwards -> Clark (because he supports FTL travel) -> Kerry -> Bush -> everyone else

1)Echo: 125%
2)Bush: 100%
3)Liberman: 81%
4)Edwards: 80%
5)Kerry: 78%
6)Kucinich: 73%
7)Dean: 69%
8)Clarke: 68%
9)Sharpton: 63%

I can't beleive that the man who banned "Night Trap" and imposed the video game rating system was ranked that high. Also I didn't even know Al Sharpton was running for Pres. I couldn't even begin to imagine what kind of country this would become if it was run by the fire and brimstone Rev. It boggles the mind.

Oh and yeah come November everyone should just vote for me b/c I am already going to take over the world. And everyone that votes for me gets to give hands-on-help of my Crusade of elimanting the world of stupid and ignorant people. Thats my campaign promise. Vote for me.

Peace,

A very politically satirecal Echo

P.S. Vote for me!!

ChrisReid said:
This is a good idea though.. We can just post our scores and people will know where eachother stands without a stupid political arguement.

I don't know if I'd go that far ("know where eachother stands"), given the somewhat limited scope of the poll (discussed below), but I suppose it couldn't hurt, if nothing else.

Mine:
  1. Bush - 100%
  2. Lieberman - 68%
  3. Edwards - 61%
  4. Dean - 60%
  5. Clark - 60%
  6. Kerry - 57%
  7. Kucinich - 46%
  8. Sharpton - 46%
I did notice, though, that there wasn't really any questions about civil liberties. If there was, I'd bet that neither Bush nor Lieberman, both of whom seem quite happy to suspend or restrict civil liberties in support of their respective issues (Bush and terrorism, Lieberman and console/computer games), would have scored quite as high.

The lack of 3rd-party options, even if reasonable (there's not been much seen of 3rd party candidates, even within the media that seems to actively discourage 3rd party news coverage unless a candidate fumbles while on the campaign trail, or a candidate that has enough money to make noise on his own [Perot]), probably also skews the numbers a fair bit.

Personally, I find that being in 46% agreement with Al Charlatan worries me. :p

Death said:
I did notice, though, that there wasn't really any questions about civil liberties. If there was, I'd bet that neither Bush nor Lieberman, both of whom seem quite happy to suspend or restrict civil liberties in support of their respective issues (Bush and terrorism, Lieberman and console/computer games), would have scored quite as high.

Wouldn't the PATRIOT act fall under that?

Also, I was annoyed there were no questions on the Space Program, which I think we all agree is the most important of all :p

1 Bush Score: 100%
2 Lieberman Score: 83%
3 Edwards Score: 80%
4 Kerry Score: 69%
5 Dean Score: 67%
6 Clark Score: 67%
7 Sharpton Score: 44%
8 Kucinich Score: 34%

Pretty much mirrors my personal feelings - with Busn on top, Lieberman being the most respectable Democrat and the rest being a pile of pointless crap (Edwards probably got 80% because he can contact the dead).

I absolutely didn't care about most of the "issues" - it was all pointless hippie crap that we only pretend matters for the sake of having guys in suits yell at eachother.

I don't keep up with polotics personally, I have too much on my mind as it is. I would let Michael Jackson babysit my kids before I trust a polotician personally :D but thats my personal opinion. With the available choices howerver I will choose bush ... lol we have bush sorry revenge of the nerds flashback :) Is it just me or does bush look like he is stoned all the time? if sharpton is elected that could open up alot of issues especially when there is a reverand in charge of the country, we might as well elect the pope instead and hope he doesnt realise his postiion till his term is up. I dont know what those other dudes are promising they will acomplish and they are off my list entirely.. with a;; that said here is my candidate list.
1. George Bush Jr.
2. Mark Hamill
3. Arnold Schwarzeneger
4. Tom Green
5. Donald Duck
6. Peewee Herman
7. Ronald Regan
8. The Pope
9. Sadam Hussein
10. Rev Al Sharpton
:D

Bandit LOAF said:
Pretty much mirrors my personal feelings - with Busn on top, Lieberman being the most respectable Democrat and the rest being a pile of pointless crap (Edwards probably got 80% because he can contact the dead).

I'm not sure I'd consider a guy who considers Mechwarrior II to be a "horribly depraved game" respectable ... I mean, I can understand (sort of) being offended by, say, Grand Theft Auto III, but Mechwarrior II? I mean, it's robots shooting at each other. Star Trek has more violence than that! Either he's talking out of his ass or he's making a purely political move over something he doesn't really care about.

I know this happened nine years ago. Maybe he's changed, I dunno. Guy just rubs me the wrong way.

Bob McDob said:
I'm not sure I'd consider a guy who considers Mechwarrior II to be a "horribly depraved game" respectable ...

And according to your test you would agree 94% with him!

The lack of 3rd-party options, even if reasonable (there's not been much seen of 3rd party candidates, even within the media that seems to actively discourage 3rd party news coverage unless a candidate fumbles while on the campaign trail, or a candidate that has enough money to make noise on his own [Perot]), probably also skews the numbers a fair bit.

You didn't see the section to vote for me?

Peace,

Echo

Bush 100%
Edwards 98%
Kerry 97%
Sharpton 94%
Kucinich 94%
Lieberman 90%
Dean 84%
Clark 83%

I'm surprised how closly I scored some of them

Death said:
Mine:
  1. Bush - 100%
  2. Lieberman - 68%
  3. Edwards - 61%
  4. Dean - 60%
  5. Clark - 60%
  6. Kerry - 57%
  7. Kucinich - 46%
  8. Sharpton - 46%

Personally, I find that being in 46% agreement with Al Charlatan worries me. :p
Instead of taking the poll myself, can I just go ahead and vote for you?

Kerry 100%
Kucinich 98%
Clark 95%
Sharpton 92%
Edwards 87%
Dean 87%
Lieberman 84%
Bush 47%

well...about the abortion ban for rape/ incest...you have to ban it...otherwise, "I'm My Own Grandpa" becomes illegal...I'm voting the Dr. Demento/Ray Stevens ticket! :D :D

Sharpton...being from New York, I refuse to acknowledge his breathing, but now to the results,

(Takes a beat a la Will Ferrel from the Celebrity Jeopardy skit)

and I'm going to kill myself...farewell, CIC

1 Sharpton Score: 100%
2 Kucinich Score: 100%
3 Kerry Score: 96%
4 Edwards Score: 91%
5 Dean Score: 88%
6 Lieberman Score: 82%
7 Clark Score: 79%
8 Bush Score: 61%

and I thought I was a Republican....heh

Bonkus Maximus said:
well...about the abortion ban for rape/ incest...you have to ban it...otherwise, "I'm My Own Grandpa" becomes illegal...

Yes, because everyone who goes back in time can't fight the urge to knock up their own grandmother.

WTF, John Titor :p

Anyway, I got 100% with Kucinich. I didn't bother reading the rest because that poll couldn't be more far off....

prophecy421 said:
I don't keep up with polotics personally, I have too much on my mind as it is. I would let Michael Jackson babysit my kids before I trust a polotician personally :D but thats my personal opinion. With the available choices howerver I will choose bush ... lol we have bush sorry revenge of the nerds flashback :) Is it just me or does bush look like he is stoned all the time? if sharpton is elected that could open up alot of issues especially when there is a reverand in charge of the country, we might as well elect the pope instead and hope he doesnt realise his postiion till his term is up. I dont know what those other dudes are promising they will acomplish and they are off my list entirely.. with a;; that said here is my candidate list.
1. George Bush Jr.
2. Mark Hamill
3. Arnold Schwarzeneger
4. Tom Green
5. Donald Duck
6. Peewee Herman
7. Ronald Regan
8. The Pope
9. Sadam Hussein
10. Rev Al Sharpton
:D

Don't worry...if you want Booger for President, too many people have said I resemble him (at least, when I'm in need of a haircut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back