Post Your Desk(top)!

Trelane

On my way to court in a suit and a tie
Here's my freshly cleaned desk. I took this originally to show off my new rad speakers:

trelane_desk.jpg

And here's a closeup of my desktop:

desktop2.jpg

Yes, I like Blind Guardian. A lot.

Ok, here's my (PC) desktop. I don't have a picture of my actual desk just yet. I took the picture at the Vancouver aquarium...

desktop.JPG

Here's the desktop of my work (read: news writing) computer, which isn't too exciting:

loafsdesktop2007.png

And here's where I keep it. I have a regular desk, too, but it is abandoned in favor of a big comfortable chair in font of a TV:

loaf_work_area2.JPG

There's a full version too, if you want to study it carefully: https://www.wcnews.com/loaf/loaf_work_area.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine. I'd like to clean up and arrange things and take this picture again later. These link to larger versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehehehe, Loaf has a "Tits" .rar :) Cool.

And Ghost, THE DOG IS EATING THE BABY! GASP!

well, here's mine:
Stuff has changed a bit.
desktop01zt4.jpg

and the desktop, I still have to re-install the cool themes I had before reformatting.
And I keep all my game shortcuts in the "games" folder, I can't stand clutter :p
desktopuw6.jpg

Nothing too fancy here. I do like to double up the taskbar, which is something I don't see too many people do. I don't have an up to date picture of my desk. I'd need a day to clear off all the junk.

Last edited:
nice...with the fallout 3 demo in the top right :p

here is a not a too great picture of the main computer...at least I have a model...

This was taken on New Years Eve while I was downloading Saga...Leilani, the cat, was also waiting it to finish download.

leilaniandcomp.jpg

Here's mine. I'd like to clean up and arrange things and take this picture again later. These link to larger versions.

Dude, you're still on AOL? I remember talking to you on there almost 10 years ago, hehe. :)

Anyhow, this is my work desk:

work_desk.jpg

Back