Possible way of running wc classic proper in windows

I believe if you somehow port the exe file of wc to windows and find out how to put the frame limiter on and find out the bulky settings you won't have to buy Ksaga wc1

Ohhhhhhh yes, it is too easy, how it is that anyone don´t do it before :rolleyes:

it must be very difficult but you can play in windows with mo´slo or another, i play WC1,P2,WC3,WC4 in ME and P and WC2 in DOS with a bootdisk.

[Edited by Ghost on 04-27-2001 at 20:11]

Privateer definitely won't work in Windows, and neither will Armada, but I have had Academy work fine inside Windows 95. I'm pretty sure I also got WC2 working within Win95 as well.

bootdisk?

I was wondering if some kind soul would email a bootdisk as I too have been havng major problems trying to get WC 1 and 2 to work. Thanks in advance

i just dusted off my old wc2 and installed it onto my win95 powered laptop here, and it works ok, so long as i run it from dos, but my problem is, i have absolutely no idea how to get my mouse (or touchpad) working when in dos mode. i remember being able to do it back in the days of windows 3.1, but i don't know how to do it with 95. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back