Poor Closed Poor Closed Meat Thread Thread

I love to go to this place called Maddox. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of the place like you did. I don't think they have a website or anything. But these guys specialize in bison. Bison burgers are excellent and so are the steaks. I'll just bring my camera with me next time when I go there.

Haven't been there in years, but the hamburger joint around my hometown to go to if you wanted a huge burger was Ed Walkers. They used to be famous in the 40's or 50's for bringing you a pitcher of beer to your car (it was both a restaurant and Drive-in at the time) but even though that fell by the wayside, they still have their 'Hubcap Hamburgers', an advertised 12 inches in diameter burger. Never took a tape measure, but I'd say I never had one brought to me that was less than 10-11 inches wide. :)

Not: You generally split it with someone :D

C-ya

Now that's the kind of good food you can expect in Boston..cheers is a pretty good place to eat when in the city...

That quote had me laughing so hard I failed the mission in under a minute.

The only other one that got a real, out loud laugh (not just a chuckle) was the exchange about mining the confed side of the wormhole.

"that's the first idea of yours I've ever liked"
"I can't thank you for that, that's insulting"
"You're welcome!" :D
you can HEAR the big cheesy grin on Zero's face when he says that.

We got a new type of Pulled Pork Barbeque at the Brick Oven tonight. 8 inches for $4.85, comes with Chips and a Pickle.

I had spice-rubbed Steak Kabobs last night, grilled over charcoal and mesquite smoke chips. yum!

I'd have to say my favorite Maestro line was "You guys are so funny . . . I think I'm gonna spit my bones out."

Btw, Loaf, that is the most awesomest sandwich I have ever seen. I envy you for having eaten it. When the day comes that you finally spontaneously combust of your own free will (which is how most of us picture your eventual death), you're going to shower the nearby manmade structures with beef.

Viper61 said:
Haven't been there in years, but the hamburger joint around my hometown to go to if you wanted a huge burger was Ed Walkers. They used to be famous in the 40's or 50's for bringing you a pitcher of beer to your car (it was both a restaurant and Drive-in at the time) but even though that fell by the wayside, they still have their 'Hubcap Hamburgers', an advertised 12 inches in diameter burger. Never took a tape measure, but I'd say I never had one brought to me that was less than 10-11 inches wide. :)

Not: You generally split it with someone :D

C-ya
There's a place down in Provo that has a burger about that size, but they call it "The Destroying Angel", I have to find that place and try to eat it myself! :D

Do anyone remember the Super Carrot from tyrian, wasnt there a burger ship as well?
I would love to see a burger ship in Secret Ops!

Attachments

• C_SuperCarrot.gif
    C_SuperCarrot.gif
    301 bytes · Views: 212
The carrot had mega hotdogs(or something like that), and the dreaded banana bomb.
You just gotta love the humor in the old epic games. And they would always have characters from other games; Like Jazz and Eva Earlong from Jazz Jackrabbit in one must fall, and katanas and other robots in Jazz. Too bad Jazz wasnt in unreal! :(

If i made a super carrot for Secret Ops, could it be used as a easter egg in Standoff? :cool:

A interesting and slightly weird fact retaining to goat's milk. One of my Anthro Profs fromt he Max Plunkt institute did his fieldwork in Mongolia where they make vodka out of goat's and other animals milk. It amazing how almost every culture has universally found a way to get drunk....

It doesn't seem that unusual - developing cultures would discover alcohol because it's an easy to create pain numbing agent. Alcohol has its purposes outside of "LOL WE GOT DRUNK AND SET A CAR ON FIRE!!!!!!!!"

Back